Sunday, January 6, 2013

Here Come The Cravings!

Tonight is probably the first time that I am really craving something sweet at the end of the day. Or just craving food in general I guess. I'm almost done with my first week and normally the novelty would be wearing off and I'd have to buckle down and dig real deep to get through this two second week. I'm already happy I decided to do the blog, because it's giving me a lot more motivation. I can rely mostly on "willpower" still and can just sit through my craving as I sit on the couch and work on some projects while the Hubs has "Tombstone" blaring in the background.

This will be my first full 5-day week home with the kids since starting. I'll probably get a little more stressed than these past couple of weeks with the holiday break and I'm sure I'll be reaching for food more often. Have to remember to hydrate, take my supplement (forgot both days this weekend!), and find some sugar-free snacks to munch on.


No comments: